On July 21, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visited and worked in BR-VT. Along with the Prime Minister were comrades: Mai Tien Dung, Minister - Chairman of the Office of the Government; Dao Ngoc Dung, Minister of MOLISA.
Welcoming and working with the Prime Minister, the leaders of the province were: Mr. Nguyen Hong Linh, Member of the Party Central Committee, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Chairman of the Provincial People's Council; Nguyen Thi Yen, Standing Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Head of the provincial Parliamentary Delegation; Nguyen Van Trinh, Chairman of the provincial People's Committee; Bui Thanh Nghia, Chairman of Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of the province, leaders of departments and branches in the province.
PROPOSAL TO PRIME MINISTER 9 CENTRICAL ISSUES
Reported at the meeting with the Prime Minister on the socio-economic situation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province in the first 6 months, Mr. Nguyen Van Trinh, Chairman of the provincial People's Committee said: Most economic indicators of BR-VT are increase compared with the proposed resolution, local budget revenue basically reached the estimate. Specifically, gross domestic product (GRDP) excluding crude oil and gas increased by 7%. The value of industrial production excluding crude oil and gas increased 8.17%. Revenue from transportation, warehousing and transportation services increased 4.29%. Export turnover excluding oil and gas rose 12.46%. Total budget revenue in the province about 33.064 billion, reaching 49.9% over the estimate and up 14.2% over the same period.
Social welfare policies, policies for people with meritorious services, the poor, ethnic minorities and social protection beneficiaries are given full and timely attention. The province has created jobs and created jobs for 20,813 employees, up 11.4% over the same period. Public administration reform has always paid much attention to directing and supervising the implementation of administrative regulations, which have been carried out regularly, promptly removing many problems and difficulties, receiving and settling disputes, Suggestions of organizations and citizens involved in the handling of administrative procedures. The business investment environment of the province improved, the PCI, PAR and INDEX PAPI indexes improved compared to previous years.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc presented "Trong dong Dong Son" to Ba Ria - Vung Tau province. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc presented "Trong dong Dong Son" to Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
1. At the meeting, on behalf of the provincial leaders, Mr. Nguyen Van Trinh, Chairman of the provincial People's Committee also made some recommendations to the Prime Minister. Specifically, on the development of Cai Mep - Thi Vai International Transit Authority, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province requested the Prime Minister to consider directing the Ministry of Transport and related ministries and sectors to accelerate the completion of the connected transport infrastructure system. Inter-region, especially the Bien Hoa-Vung Tau Expressway (of which priority is given to the component project No. 1 in Bien Hoa - Tan Thanh - Cai Mep section); Bien Hoa - Vung Tau railway to connect Cai Mep - Thi Vai port with localities in the area. Considering the railway investment plan in the form of PPP; Consider the investment plan for Phuoc An bridge connecting Nhon Trach and Ben Luc - Long Thanh expressway (about 4,500-7,000 billion VND).
2. For the 991B road project (from National Highway 51 downstream of Cai Mep port, the province has proposed that the Prime Minister consider allocating 800 billion dong of central budget in 2017 to start the project in accordance with Resolution 939 / NQ- UBTVQH13 and consider allocating the remaining capital of VND2,432 billion in the medium-term plan 2016-2020 to complete the project as planned. At present, the province is concentrating on developing Cai Mep - Thi Vai, the province asked the Prime Minister to instruct ministries and central agencies to support and consider the ICD centers and logistic of the province according to the ICD planning and national logistic, rational distribution of the system Cai Mep - Thi Vai port in the master plan for seaport cluster 5, establishment of a specialized inspection center (centralized control agencies In terms of quality, health, culture, animal and plant quarantine, food safety) and the location of goods inspection center in Cai Mep - Thi Vai area in order to reduce time for customs clearance. Cost savings for businesses and improved port performance.
3. In the field of finance, the province asked the Prime Minister to allow the province to carry out procedures for auctioning land and housing establishments by public auction of land use rights attached to assets on land to secure the source. It serves the socio-economic development and refunds the capital invested in the construction of the provincial administrative and political center. Comrade Nguyen Van Trinh said that each year the province submits to MONRE 600-800 billion dong for environmental protection fees, the province proposes to the Prime Minister to consider directing MoNRE, Ministry of Finance to consider re-granting The province collects 20% of annual environmental protection fee for mineral exploitation (oil and gas) to solve environmental problems in the province.
4. On speeding up completion of unfinished projects, the province has proposed to the Prime Minister to consider supplementing 2017 capital from government bond funds in the medium term 2016-2020 for the Song Ray Drainage Canal component of 254,8 billion VND (the rest of the capital invested) through MARD to have capital paid to contractors and the completed works completed by the project were completed and the waterways served the target Design out; Consider adding government bond capital to the Song Ray Reservoir Project (Compensation, Migration and Resettlement Component) of VND 230.18 billion. About National Highway 56 - the route avoiding TP. Ba Ria, the Prime Minister will consider allocating an additional VND 263.37 billion in 2016-2020 to complete the project.
5. Regarding the implementation of the new investment project, the province asked the Prime Minister to direct the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to review and approve the policy and proposal to allocate funds for the implementation of storm shelter project in Cua Lap ; To support the implementation of three urgent projects on climate change, including the construction of Hai Dang dyke, the coastal embankment of Xuyen Moc and Long Dien and the upgrading of the dike of Chu Hai; Considering to direct the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Transport to guide the province to deploy investment plans to relocate Vung Tau airport to Go Gang; Directing the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Electricity of Vietnam to invest in the synchronous investment of Con Dao power and electric grids in order to provide stable electricity for production and business of island residents.
6. On the use of land, Lam Son school land shot - Army Field Officer II in the area of Tan Thanh district has a scale of 1.300 ha, located near the administrative center, Phu My urban area, Industrial Parks ... That affects urban living and the environment that attracts investment. The province suggested the Prime Minister to hand over this land to the province for efficient management and use, contributing to the development of Phu My new urban area.
7. For the land area project of Petroleum Industrial Park Long Son invested by IDICO Petroleum Investment Construction Joint Stock Company, up to now the company has stopped investing because Petrovietnam has not found partners. To implement the project Refinery No. 3 and this project will be considered for implementation after 2030. Province recommended the Prime Minister to direct the progress of this project. In case of no further implementation, the Government shall permit the conversion of the refining industry's functions in this industrial park to the downstream petrochemical industry in line with the socio-economic development orientation of the province.
8. The province also proposes the Prime Minister to allow secondary investors in the Phu My 3 specialized industrial park to enjoy preferential policies on corporate income tax and personal income tax policy such as economic zones;
9. To propose the Prime Minister to direct the ministries and central branches to guide the management of investment and business activities of tourism real estate (condotel). Representatives of CMIT port presented the painting of the 160,000 ton ship of Maersk to CMIT.
RAISING BIG DREAM BRING BR-VT “TAKE-OFF”
Speaking at the meeting, the Prime Minister gave his opinion on directing, settling and handling specific provincial proposals. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said: After a day working with BR-VT, there are many big problems to be solved. BR-VT is a province located in the southern growth area, playing a very important role in economic development, security and national defense. BR-VT is also a province with many new development models, actively implementing Government Resolutions.
Appreciating the achievements of BR-VT, the Prime Minister also noted: BR-VT face a number of difficulties and challenges. It is the communication infrastructure connecting the port is not synchronized, support industry slow development. Particularly in the Cai Mep-Thi Vai port area, there are 3 transport, port and logistic services. Considered an important motive for development, the private sector of the province only accounts for 23.91%, while the state sector accounts for 35.14%, while the foreign economy accounts for 41%.
The Prime Minister questioned: "BR-VT is determined to have a breakthrough solution to rise to be a wealthy locality, in comparison with other similarly conditioned cities in Southeast Asia, Asia or only Satisfied with a few percentage points higher than the national average. " Prime Minister said that: BR-VT "must have big dreams, great aspirations to the potential and position of an important growth pole of the country."
The PM suggested the province to revise the socio-economic indicators in 2017 in order to strive for higher growth, contribute to the country's overall development, preside or co-ordinate to solve existing shortcomings. On seaport and some issues with the locality in a more active way. Prime Minister cited the case of the Cai Mep-Thi Vai port has long, but the proposed focus, processing is slow. The distribution of goods, the production force here is unreasonable but not clarified, not to make the goods forever remembered Cai Mep-Thi Vai. Emphasizing the importance of preparing large projects for sustainable development with high income and environmental sustainability, the Prime Minister mentioned two projects: processing and refining of Long Son oil and Ho Tram project, one A high-level entertainment center and propose the concerned ministries and branches to study, consider and settle the provincial proposals and submit them to the Prime Minister. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc exchanged directly with leaders of BR-VT province, Ministry of Transportation and Communications, Vietnam Maritime Bureau on the planning of Cai Mep - Thi Vai port cluster.
The PM also noted that the province needs to do better the reform of administrative procedures, reducing the time to solve work. At the same time attach importance to human resources training and social security work. To ensure political security, social order and safety, firmly protect the airspace and sea of the Fatherland. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visits Mother of Vietnam Hero Vo Thi Ngo (Quarter 6, Phuoc Hiep Ward, Ba Ria Town). Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visits Mother of Vietnam Hero Vo Thi Ngo (Quarter 6, Phuoc Hiep Ward, Ba Ria Town)
On behalf of the provincial leaders, Mr. Nguyen Hong Linh, Member of the Party Central Committee, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee, Chairman of the Provincial People's Council thanked the Prime Minister for pointing out the areas that should be tried in the future, especially Big storm, big dream; Strongly develop the potential of BR-VT to make a great contribution to the development of the country. The problems put on the desk have been shared by the ministries, the Prime Minister concluded very well. Leaders of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province are very pleased with the Prime Minister 's conclusions and will try to implement them. Certainly, the 6-month growth of the province will exceed the plan, contributing to the growth of the country.
Sources: News Reporter Group